Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel Review

I wrote an article on my love for Rimmel's Steel Grey here, but now I have a second love:

Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel is Purple Rain.  It's so, um, cool!  I have noticed this color is pretty "in" right now on celebrities such as Nicole Richie and Katherine Heigl.  I was a little worried that it wouldn't look right on me. 

My cute five year old said, "Oh, I like your nails."  Then he continued on, " Are you getting them ready for Halloween?"  Well, he doesn't read US Weekly so I didn't expect him to know they are totally IN!  I asked my 7 year old what he thought and he said, "I like them.  They are dark!" 

Until someone makes me take it off, I love it!  Check out the entire line at your local CVS. 

Here's a little proof that dark nails are completely mainstream now so it's okay for a mommy to wear them.



Here is the entire line:
http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/nails/Nail+Polish/Lasting+Finish+Pro+Nail+Enamel.aspx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...