Before you Scrub your Face


Don't waste money on a scrub that doesn't deliver. See the scrubs you should try -- and the ones you should avoid
15 Best and Worst Face Scrubs
This is a TotalBeauty.com skin care products article
Scrubs can rid your skin of dead skin cells and deep clean your pores -- a good one that is. Our readers say the worst ones will leave your skin feeling raw and your wallet empty. Don't waste any more of your time and money on a bad scrub by checking out this list. Our readers separated the winners from the losers to bring you the best and worst face scrubs.
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 6.9
The Worst No. 6: Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub, $8
"This product leaves an oily, greasy residue on my face. It feels like I rubbed a thin layer of Crisco on my skin."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 6.7
The Worst No. 5: Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub, $15
"This is the messiest face scrub ever. After washing my face, I find little bits of strawberry seeds in my hair and nails."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 6.4
The Worst No. 4: St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub, $9.99
"I'm glad I bought this on sale because it has done nothing for my skin."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...