Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Review

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Review



I purchased this on a whim right before my recent vacation.  I guess I was hoping for the product to live up to it's promise of "for the look of a mini-lift each morning". 

This was my nightly routine, wash face, remove color-stay lipstick, brush teeth and put on my mini lift cream AKA Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream.  I have to admit...it was wonderful.  This product goes on so smoothly that it is hard to resist not adding a bit more here and there.  It is practically fragrance-free and it light purple.  The texture is so smooth.  Ahhhh, it felt so wonderful. 

As for results, my skin did not break out as it has in the past with other Olay products.  I don't know if my skin really looked any better but it didn't look worse.  I think this is a good staple cream to have in the house.  I will definitely buy it again!


Key Ingredients:
AMINO-PEPTIDE, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, PANTHENOL (PRO-VITAMIN B5), PETROLATUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITAMIN B3, VITAMIN E
 
*I purchased this myself.

1 comment:

Top Anti Wrinkle Creams said...

I don't know if my skin really looked any better but it didn't look worse. I think this is a good staple cream to have in the house. I will definitely buy it again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...