Lash Genius Review


Anastasia Beverly Hills is full of new surprises this summer.  One of them is a brand new product that just came out this May.  It is called Lash Genius.  Lash Genius really is genius and brilliant!  This new topcoat can be applied to any mascara to make it waterproof!

This product is revolutionary because it now allows you to decide which mascara you would like to use as waterproof on any given day.  No more buying waterproof mascara for a wedding, reunions, or a day at the beach.  I don't know about you but I have wasted so much money on buying waterproof versions of my mascara only to find I lose them or forget I have them.  Lash Genius can also be used on false lashes to give them a more realistic appearance.   

I used Lash Genius this weekend and it was so nice not to have raccoon eyes while in the pool!  I also liked that it didn't make my lashes clumpy or brittle.  To use, simply apply your mascara, wait a few minutes and apply Lash Genius.  After use, simply remove with waterproof eye makeup remover.  It's that easy!

Lash Genius can be purchased at Sephora or at http://www.anastasia.net/home.php  You can follow Anastasia Beverly Hills on Twitter or use #lashgenius to tweet about this great new product. 


*I received a sample.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...