Neova Sunscreen

Oh it's so hot here!  The worst part of the beginning of summer in Arizona is that we have a dry heat that is very similar to a blow dryer.  Add some wind and dust and we become miserable.  Soon enough relief comes when our afternoon monsoons begin to cool us down.  No matter how hot or miserable I am though,  I never forget to do wear sunscreen.  It doesn't mater how tired I am or if I am in a hurry, I always apply sunscreen to my face and body.  Oh and don't forget the kiddos! I have had a few family members with skin cancer and there is no messing around when it comes to my family's skin health. 

One brand that I would trust in a heartbeat in NEOVA.  I have used their products in the past and they are such high quality and really work.  The new NEOVA® DNA Damage Control sunscreens not only meet the highest standards for UVA/UVB photoprotection, they use breakthrough DNA repair technology to reduce visible signs of aging caused by UV rays. All three sunscreens are formulated with DNA repair enzymes that have shown to increase UV protection by 300% in one hour.

Here is the lineup:


DNA Damage Control SILC SHEER 2.0 [Broad Spectrum SPF 40] combines UVA/UVB photoprotection with the cosmetic benefit of a skin-perfecting sheer tint that evens out skin tone and works as an under-makeup primer or as a substitute foundation. Retail price: $45
DNA Damage Control EVERYDAY [Broad Spectrum SPF 44] is designed for daily protection of the face and uses transparent Zinc Oxide and advanced DNA repair technology to deliver optimal sun protection and significant anti-aging benefits. Retail price: $39

NEOVA® DNA Damage Control ACTIVE [Broad Spectrum SPF 43] is ideal for year-round, active, outdoor lifestyles; this 80-minute water-resistant formula includes zinc oxide and Vitamin C. Retail price: $46

All Neova sunscreens can be purchased at http://www.neova.com/index.aspx





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...