Bobbi Brown Bright Eye Palette

Check out my favorite Valentine's Day present! I got the Bobbi Brown (collector's edition) Brights eye palette! I was so excited and have been enjoying it each day since I received this awesome gift. I have been using the blue tones mostly and now I am going to move into green and follow it up with purples. I highly recommend any of Bobbi Brown's shadows. They are so smooth and easy to apply and they have staying power.


Right now Bobbi Brown is featuring FREE SHIPPING on any order with the code: LAST. It is also the last time to purchase some of her limited edition sets. Check out these items at Bobbi Brown's site:
http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templates/whatsnew/detail.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY22380&cm_mmc=Email-_-February-_-021809_LastChance_MASTER-_-lastchance

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...