Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Softsoap


I reviewed Softsoft body wash in a previous post. I have to admit I am still VERY upset that they stopped making the lavender and chamomile scent in their fragrance collection. But, I am back in love with Softsoap brand because I just tried their newest wash in their fragrance collection. It is called Honeysuckle and Orange Peel.

It sounds really gross but it smells great! It has the same moisture beads as all the other body washes in this collection. I have to warn you that a little goes a long way and it has a watery consistency. I love it because it is gentle and also can be a great shaving gel. Also, it is mess-free with this easy to open spout.
It is SO new that there is no picture available. I got mine at Target and there is a coupon from last Sunday's paper. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...