Colleen Kinstle was nice enough to send me a few products that she loves. I will post the others as I get a chance but this one looked pretty good! I looked for this one tonight at Target but they didn't have it. I am always looking for a good hairspray.

Let me know if you have used any other SAMY products and what you think!

Here is what the website says:
Samy’s Skyscraper volumizing hairspray gives hair maximum volume, body and fullness with a high polish shine. This anti-frizz, easy-comb formula leaves hair soft and silky without sticky buildup or residue. Skyscraper’s unique anti-frizz, firm hold formula holds your look and style all day long!

Samy’s Directions: For a firm hold, anti-frizz, high polish finish, hold can upright 10-12 inches from hair and spray in short bursts. To build extra volume, spray between layers at the roots. Use in conjunction with other hair care products from Samy Salon Systems.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...