Covergirl Outlast lipstick

I was introduced to this years ago by my mom and I truly love it. The first time I used it, I didn't like the color I chose. I found out that you need to use two or more colors to get the perfect color! I use a dark color and then smooth on a lighter color and adjust it until I get the desired shade. I then let it dry and put the gloss over it. It truly lasts all day.
It is easily removed with baby oil or the special makeup remover Covergirl or any other brand sells. It does come off if you eat food or salad dressing that contains oil so you have to be careful.

Another secret- if you cannot get it off or don't have any remover, simply put on more of the color and wipe. Continue this process until it is all off. It is messy but in a pinch it works.

This is what the website says about it:
All-Day smooth feel lipcolor.
Moisturizing with conditioners, 90%. Outlast Smoothwear contains semi-permanent color (PermaTone). Discover a smooth look and feel that lasts all day! Cover Girl® Outlast Smoothwear gives you beautiful satin-rich lipcolor that looks and feels smooth for up to 10-hours - even through eating a meal! Apply the smoothing colorcoat for up to 10-hours of satin-dipped color, then glide on the conditioning moisturecoat as often as you like for conditioning moisture and soft shine.

Made in Ireland. Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...