Silky Dirt!

Jonathan Antin, Famous Los Angeles hairstylist and star of Blowout.

This guy was on a show called, "Blowout" on the Bravo channel. I don't think it is on anymore but it was very entertaining. My hairstylist did not like it because she didn't like the way they portrayed hairstylists as spoiled babies. I think she was secretly jealous that she wasn't on the show! This man is so dramatic and emotional - about everything! He has a lot of celebrity clients so that was interesting too.

He created this hair product line while the show was on so it was fun to see it from start to finish. I decided to gamble and buy some of the products and fell in love with a few (including dirt and the hairspray). I hope they bring this show back soon!

A product that I cannot live without is Silky Dirt! It's $28 for a tube but lasts for at least 4-5 months. This is what I do: I wash my hair and blowdry it without too much product. Then I use this in my hair, use a small amount of hairspray and then flat iron or curl my hair. It really gives your hair texture and body. It also helps control frizz. A little goes a long way.

It can be purchased from Sephora in store or online. This is what they say about it:

Silky Dirt Shine & Define Crème What it is: A unique, shine-enhancing grooming crème. What it is formulated to do: Perfect for dull or damaged hair, Silky Dirt helps create amazing supermodel shine, plus sexy, natural, long hair definition as it protects the hair from damage and color fading and adds brilliance, body, and control. What else you need to know: Silky Dirt's unique formulation can be used on damp or dry hair and is 100 percent vegan, containing no animal, wheat gluten, or gluten-derived ingredients. Silky dirt is also free of mineral oil, synthetic colors, and DEA.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...