I just had to review these cheap flips I got at Walmart! I know, I know, it's all about Target now but I still find great stuff at Walmart. Plus, Walmart is open early so it's more convenient on the days I work. Anyhow, I got these as shower shoes for our Moab trip in March and I just love them! They are basically a fake version of Crocs but better because they have less material and they are more feminine. I have tried on the Crocs version of the flip flops and they aren't as comfortable. I did not have to break these shoes in either because they are so soft.
Although I only wear them around the house, I might sneak them on to run to the grocery store or Blockbuster. I have them in black and hot pink so they aren't as obnoxious. They sell for $6.93 and they only have a few pair left at our local Walmart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...