Holiday gift idea from Crabtree and Evelyn



I recently tried a new body lotion from Crabtree and Evelyn. It is from their Aromatherapy Distillations line called Relaxing -Soothing Body Lotion.

This lotion is great for the winter season! My skin is so dry from living in Arizona. The lotion moisturized me instantly and didn't leave a greasy residue. This lotion not only moisturizes, but also smells nice. The calming blend of pure lavender and rosewood essential oils truly made me feel relaxed after my shower. We can all use a little relaxation at this time of year!

And you know who else needs a little relaxation? How about your child's teacher? This lotion would be a great teacher gift for the holidays. What a nice addition to their desk. How about a gift for your favorite co-worker or one you would like to make up with during this peaceful season?

You can find this lotion and more at your local Crabtree and Evelyn store. They have many scents to choose from too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of the container and I will stop by Crabtree and Evelyn to try this lotion, for myself. Nice idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...