L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Collagen Remodeler

I am in love with most L'Oreal products as you may know, so trying this lotion was pretty natural for me. I have to admit though, I didn't see any visible results after using it for almost 3 weeks.

The lotion comes in a pump dispenser, so it is easy to use, mess-free and has no noticeable scent. The lotion is very light, so you feel like you have moisturizer on but not enough. I resisted the urge to add another lotion so I could really see the results. Unfortunately, the results never came in my case.

This moisturizer is supposed to restore volume to collagen diminished skin and redefine facial contours. Using this lotion won't hurt, but I don't think it will help.

At the price of $19.99 for a 1.7 fl oz pump, I will pass next time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...