Friday Finds at Target


Target has some awesome little and big purses right now. I just checked their website and some are even on clearance! They may not be on clearance at all store locations yet. I have found that each store does their clearances at different times and prices. My friends have found this to be true as well.
These purses all have free shipping with a minimum purchase! What could be better? I know, someone buying it for you.

BotkierBotkier for Target® Wristlet in Gunmetal $13.99 (reg. price $19.99)


Botkier for Target® Hobo Bag - Silver $34.99 (reg. $49.99) also comes in Gold




Botkier for Target® Clutch - Fuchsia $13.99 (reg $19.99)



Botkier for Target® Satchel - Black $34.99 (reg. $49.99)

1 comment:

Sara Sexton said...

Ohhh...I want the pinkish colored one. Great find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...