L'Oreal Feria takes the Panic out of Home Coloring

My grays were showing again and it was time to touch them up. I didn't want to ruin my hair since I have been getting it done professionally but I also didn't want to wait! I ran to Target and with the help of my 3 year old, picked out a hair color. I recalled a post that Beauty in Real Life did and chose L'Oreal Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour with 3x Highlights. I loved the results that their models had and decided to give it a try.

I am glad I chose this brand. The product had a great smell (for hair color) and it was easy to mix together. It was pretty thick and I think this was the first time I didn't have a little mess to clean up. The applicator made it easy to apply to just the right spots. I left the color on for only 15 minutes because when I looked in the mirror, it looked a bit black and I panicked! I have a family event to attend this weekend and didn't want to show up with black hair. It turns out I could have left it on for 5 more minutes.

I quickly washed it with my Thermafuse shampoo for color treated hair and used the conditioner that was included in the box. It was a great conditioner and left my hair feeling soft and moist - not too soft though.

Turns out, the color was great! The next day I saw my friend Erica and we were talking outside in the sunlight. She actually said, "I love your hair color". I couldn't believe she noticed it! I told her I had just done it the night before and she couldn't believe I did my own hair.

I would definitely recommend this product if you are coloring your own hair. It left my hair feeling healthy and the color was perfect.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...