Weekend To Do List: Get L'Oreal Cleanser


I am following up on a product that I used and loved in this post. It is called L'Oreal RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser.

I used the entire container and after using a different cleanser, I ran out to CVS today and bought some more! It was not only on sale, but they were offering a off coupon for $1 off at the display and a $5.99 credit of CVS bucks. I usually don't keep up with those offers, but I remember some awesome moms from Phoenix telling me about how great this program was and how it can really save you money. I figure with all of the beauty products I purchase, I better cut corners somewhere.

So get to CVS today and buy some cleanser! In addition, I purchased the L'Oreal Skin Genesis Purifiying Foaming Cream Cleanser. It smelled so good and the pink packaging sucked me in! I will be reviewing that later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean Lady -
Just bought this over the weekend, so far so good. I love the clean feeling afterwards. I will use it until its all gone. TY for the tip

Jean said...

I am glad you liked it. It is one of my all time favs. I think it will have to be a giveaway soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...