The Pink Ribbon Collection

Estée Lauder is getting involved in the fight against breast cancer.

Your purchase of any product from the Pink Ribbon Collection will help Estée Lauder donate $500,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research in North America.



Here are the items they have in the Pink Ribbon Collection:








For more information, see their website at http://www.esteelauder.com/

2 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Thanks for following me! You know what's so funny? I'm such a MAC girl, that when I see other makeup that I might want to try, I feel like I'm "cheating." I know, I'm nuts! I wish MAC would do a Pink Collection... I'd be in heaven!

Sara Sexton said...

I love this Pink collection...almost makes me want to go buy some...besides the fact I won't wear it, because I never do.

;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...