A Scrub that won't make you Cry!

If you are looking for a new gentle cleanser that will also exfoliate, I may have found your match. I purchased the L'Oreal Skin Genesis Deep Purifiying Foaming Cream Cleanser a few weeks ago and have been loving it. I use it every other day along with my Revitalift cleanser. It is so nice to have these easy to use soaps in my shower. I just hate using pump soaps in the shower. Although, the Skin Genesis line also has a pump gel I may have to try! The saleswoman at CVS said it smells great and works well too.

This cleanser smells good, does not have an awful taste, doesn't burn my skin as some exfoliating cleansers can and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It is especially nice after a long workout or after working in the yard. You feel really clean! Also, a little goes a long way so I can see this lasting me quite a long time. I don't know if this will remove your makeup because I don't dare use it on my actual eyelids. I use my gentle removers for that delicate area before and after the shower.

I got mine on sale at CVS and used the in store coupon. I would wait until you see it on sale and check it out. I don't think you will be disappointed.


This is what the L'Oreal says about it:


New, Daily Cellular Renewal for Smoother, Brighter, Fresher Skin
-With Gentle Clay & Polishing Micro-Beads
-Dermatologist tested for gentleness
-Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)



All skin types
Now, your daily cleanser helps you create smoother, brighter, fresher skin! Introducing,
Skin Genesis Deep Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser.With gently purifying clay and micro-beads, it deep cleans skin and gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving skin purified and residue free.


With BHA and micro-beads, naturally enhances daily cellular renewal to provide smoother, brighter and refresher skin, while complementing your daily Skin Genesis regimen.
Containing a natural cleansing agent, it gently deep-cleans skin and respects natural skin moisture balance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...