Healthier Hair with Heat - huh??


I have been going to this new salon and you know how they are REALLY good at talking you into new products???? Well, I got suckered into buying some new shampoo that is supposedly really good for colored hair. It is called ThermaFuse ColorCare shampoo. And you know what? I really like it! Not only does it smell amazing and sweet like candy but it really builds up a good lather and does a great job.

Today I decided to try the Deep Conditioning Treatment. The stylist said it smells like Ande's mints. She said to wash my hair and put hot water on right before I put in the treatment, wrap a towel around my head and leave it on for about 10 minutes. She also said not to use it more than once a week because that could actually dry out my hair - who knew?
I will review the deep conditioning treatment at a later time.

ThermaFuse with HeatSmart Complex® works with the heat of your blow dryer to heal & repair and protect & prevent! This cutting edge technology means that heat damage from hot irons and hair dryers is now a thing of the past.

Here is the website: http://www.thermafuse.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...