What just happened?

L'Oreal RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser

There is one thing to say about this product - huh? This stuff is so smooth, soft and pleasant smelling that you don't even realize that you just washed your face. Seriously, I have never used a cleanser that I felt so completely speechless about. I am usually complaining about the smell, the taste, the after burn or the consistency. Well, this is truly a non-controversial product. I don't have a bad thing to say about it! I bought it because it came with free cleansing wipes (see previous review) and couldn't be happier. I will continue to use it until it's gone and then decide if I will buy some more.

After using it for a week, my face has not broken out. I would be cautious if you have acne prone skin. I have listed the ingredients below so you can judge for yourself if this product would be right for you.

I think I will be trying the moisturizer next!

Here are the ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Coco Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylparaben, Citronellol, Ethylparaben, Glycol Distearate, Isobutylparaben, Linalool, Methylparaben, PEG 14M, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 7, Propylparaben, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

-With revitalizing vitamin C & gentle exfoliation action
-Dermatologist tested for gentleness
-All skin types

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...