Happy Fourth of July - let's focus on a company born in the USA!

I once ran across this brand in a discussion board and decided to give it a try. I found it at Sunflower Foods (natural foods store). I like this company because it is based in Colorado and the woman came up with these formulas in her kitchen. The result: MyChelle Dermaceuticals LLC, a paraben-free, non-toxic, 100% natural, eco-friendly, cruelty-free company. Read more about her on their website: http://mychelleusa.com/about-us.aspx


I tried the honeydew cleanser and loved it! It smelled good, washed my faced nicely and left it feeling smooth and moist. Although it didn't remove ALL of my eye makeup with one washing, I understood since it was such a gentle cleanser.

An unscented creamy cleanser with honeydew melon, honey enzymes, chlorophyll, sea weed and algae. 4.4 oz for $17.27

I did try the cranberry cleanser but it tasted really bad! When I washed my face it was hard to avoid the taste (like some other harsh cleansers I have used). I used it up but was still partial to the honeydew cleanser.


They also have a new product called a Guava Cactus Mask that looks pretty neat! A potent hydrating antioxidant mask with pink guava and prickly pear cactus. $31.70 on the website!

Description:

Guava Cactus Mask is a potent hydrating treatment delivering a multitude of potent antioxidants to your skin. Prickly pear cactus extract provides moisture binding properties while oils of sunflower, jojoba, hemp, avocado, and squalane deeply nourish and lubricate dry stressed skin. Organic green tea and tocotrienols mop up free radicals, and organic essential oils provide an uplifting aroma-therapeutic effect.

Directions:

Apply a liberal layer to cleansed skin. Relax for twenty minutes, rinse with warm water, tone, nourish and protect.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...