Hydra-Radiance Intensive Nutrient Night Serum
$9.99 is the current sale price!

I love this stuff! I use it with my Moisture 24 or other moisturizer right before bed. I have seemed to notice a slight difference in my skin. I will continue to use it and hopefully someone else will notice as the other reviewers on the AVON site had mentioned!

Here are some of their reviews:


Love this stuff!
Date: July 1, 2008
"The first time I put this on I fell in love with the smell. I put it on in the morning and at night and let it dry then I put on the night cream or day cream. I've been using it for about 2 weeks. I noticed to day that the wrinkles on my forehead are less prominent so I'll continue to use it.

love it
Date: June 17, 2008
"i recently purchased this and have been using it for 2 weeks. i noticed visible change within 1st couple of days using it. my face is much smoother and vibrant. i use it after washing and under my moisturizer. i will continue to use in my nightly regime."

Feels Great
Date: June 22, 2008
"I will confess I'm man and I've been using womens facial creams for a about a year now. I wish that their were more products that catered to the aging skin of men. But until they do I will use women skin care products. If they work why not use them. I just purchased this product and after 1 use my skin felt smooth and looked smoother. Lets see what it does in 7 days."

Wake up to visibly glowing skin.Powerful glow-boosting vitamins & minerals. 3X level of fennel complex to help improve skin tone. Pro-Vitamins B5 & B6 help regulate and maintain healthy skin.85% of women showed improvement in overall skin health in just 7 days. 1 fl. oz.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...