Hot Packaging, Cool results



OK, I admit it. I fell for the cute packaging again. I found these products by Beyond the Zone at Sally Beauty Supply and I thought I would give it a try. The saleswoman swore that everyone who used this product "loved it" although she hadn't used it herself. It was on sale, buy two get one free so I bought three products from the line.

- Turn up the Heat Protection Spray: sprayed on misty and almost looked oily. After using the flat iron, my hair become dry and straw-like.

The other two products were Straight Shot smoothing serum and Super Sexy Styling Sauce. The others did not do much better. I was disappointed again.

I do love Sally Beauty Supply for actual supplies such as brushes, nail supplies and styling tools but their actual hair products have always let me down. It is a shame since they are so conveniently located in most towns.

Do you love your flat iron spray as much as I love my yellow bottle? Leave a comment so we can share in your good fortune!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...