Featured Blog of the Month

Being a mother of two small children, it is not always convenient to shop. Let’s face it, little boys don’t like shopping! That is one reason that shopping online is so wonderful for busy moms. When I come across a unique site, I just can’t keep it a secret.

One great site I came across recently was from a reader, Sara. She is also a mother and runs a company called MellyRoo Designs. She specializes in custom gifts such as sippy cups, tumblers, checkbook covers, brag books and more. She displays most of her items on her blog which has a link to her Etsy shop. You can choose one of her available designs or request a custom design.


I personally love her princess tutu!


For my boys, I would choose these cute sippy cups. What a great way to stand out at your next play date!

Look at these precious girly inserts. Too cute!


These coffee tumblers would be great at work and prevent someone from taking your mug!



MellyRoo Designs also has giveaways every so often so make sure to bookmark her site. Thanks for being our first featured blog of the month MellyRoo Designs! We look forward to watching your company grow and seeing your new designs.

Check out MellyRoo Designs at : http://www.mellyroodesigns.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These items are adorable. I like the tutu too! Heather

Sara Sexton said...

Jean,

I am so honored to be your first featured blog.

Many thanks!

Jean said...

You are welcome! It is true - I can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...