Life is Tough on Broadway


Pictures from justjared.com

What would the day be like without a posting about Katie Holmes, excuse me, Kate Cruise. Here she is on Tuesday seeing another play. Wow, she has the easy life. She is sporting some pretty cute shoes that only she could pull off and a sensible dress. Check out the bruises on her knees. I am sure all that stage work is tough. Can't wait to see some reviews on her performances once they begin.

What do you think of the shoes? We know Leslie hates them, what about Cheryl?? Susan? Sara?

5 comments:

Sara Sexton said...

Count me as "hate them". They look gladiator-ish....or just plain ugly to me.

I'm not a BIG shoe person though either....so my vote may not count! :)

Jean said...

You are not a big shoe person? OMG! You should meet Lora. How many shoes does she have now???? Lora - fess up!

Butternut Boutique said...

Ummm, 150 or so but I haven't counted recently. Yes, it's a problem. :)

I actually really like these shoes, but I don't think they make calves look very slimming. Even Katie's.

Jean said...

150! Wow that is worse than I thought! You lucky girl. I am glad you found this post. I was hoping you would:)

Sara Sexton said...

Ahhh....see if I had an endless budget I may be a little more into shoes. I always find myself with expensive taste on a shoestring budget (pun intended! :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...