Shave Minutes off your Nightly Routine

I recently received a sample of L'Oreal Skin Genesis Micro-Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes. I have to tell you, I was a little skeptical after the experience I had with the Revitalift wipes. Turns out, these are formulated a lot better.

First off, the packaging is great! The wipes come out easily and the lid snaps back tightly so they stay moist. The wipes are soft and smell great. The best part of all? The wipes removed my long lasting lip color and my makeup! After I used it, my skin felt smooth but not greasy. If I wasn't going to use the shower, I could have just left my skin alone and added a bit of my nightly moisturizer. My skin truly felt clean. I was really happy with this product. I would recommend it for those of you with limited time and for travel.

Here is product information from L'Oreal:

With a special embossed fabric that grips and retains impurities and even makeup around the eyes, these towelettes provide for very effective cleansing. With BHA, these towelettes naturally enhance daily cellular renewal to help provide smoother, brighter and fresher skin. Containing a natural cleansing agent, these towelettes gently cleanse skin and respect natural skin moisture balance. Dermatologist tested for gentleness. Non-comedogenic (would not clog pores).

For all skin types. These towelettes help to remove all traces of impurities and even eye make-up. It gently exfoliates skin dead cells and helps enhance skin smoothness and radiance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...