Miracle Cream for Moody Maria


I love my Revitalift that I recently reviewed. I decided to test another product in the same line. The product is called Advanced Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate.

After using my new L'Oreal Skin Genesis wipes, I used a small amount of the concentrate. The directions stated that I could use it along with my usual moisturizer. For testing purposes, I wanted to use this product alone and really feel the results.

The product is a high-potency serum so I didn't have to use that much. After applying it, my skin instantly felt smooth. It didn't feel greasy, just soft and moist. The serum smells good too! I am really loving these L'Oreal products. My skin has never looked so smooth and clear.

I will report back in a few weeks to tell you if I have noticed any major changes in the problem areas of my face. Living in Arizona for so long, this can be an issue in your 30's! As Cheryl said, always wear your sunglasses or you will have crow's feet. I should have listened to Cheryl when I was about 19. At least L'Oreal is there to help me turn back the clock.

Product Information from L'Oreal:
This High-Potency Serum is clinically proven to help erase fine lines and wrinkles. Within weeks, your skin is noticeably smoother and firmer.

Innovation: Anti - Wrinkle & Firming Concentrate Technology L'Oreal Paris has created New Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate, a highly potent clinical action treatment with Pro-Retinol A® and Pro-Lastyl. It helps naturally renew skin cells, dramatically smooth lines and wrinkles and powerfully firm skin from within. This lightweight serum concentrate is quickly absorbed, easy to layer and leaves skin satiny smooth.

Multi-Action Benefits:
Clinical Anti-Wrinkle Action~With concentrated Pro-Retinol A®, it accelerates skin renewal.~This high-potency serum helps reduce lines and wrinkles.

Concentrated Firming Technology~Patented Pro - Lastyl™ is shown to re-activate elastin production**. Skin is measurably more resilient and toned.~After 2 weeks, 81% of women saw firmer skin.*

Long Lasting Hydration~Soothes dryness and provides 24 hour hydration.~90% of women saw smoother skin and 75% of women immediately saw more radiant skin.*

Formula Essentials:
Dermatologist tested for gentleness
Non-comedogenic
Non-greasy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...