Mom, what are crow's feet?

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator

The other night I was putting on this eye cream. My 5 year old was grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. I snapped at him, "Stop! Do you want me to have crow's feet? This is supposed to get rid of my crow's feet!" He was in shock. He really liked the sound of that term and asked, "Mom, what are crow's feet?" He was fascinated. Why can't all men be fascinated with crow's feet?

I decided to give this eye cream a try since I loved the L'Oreal Revitalift cream. I am using both each day and have noticed a difference in my skin. I have only been using this eye illuminator for a few days but so far I like the results. I will definitely give it a few weeks and report back to you.

According to L'Oreal:
What the product does: Fills wrinkles and minimizes dark circles with Collagen Bio-Spheres & Chromatic Micro-Particles

Sometimes, a good night's sleep just isn't enough to refresh tired eyes and remove the signs of fatigue and aging. For crow's feet and expression lines, as well as dark circles and shadows caused by hollowed, tired eyes, typical eye treatments are not enough.

Innovation: Technology Targeted to Wrinkles. Inspired by dermatological collagen treatments and specifically formulated for the delicate skin around the eyes, L'Oreal Paris has created Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator, the first eye product with Collagen Biospheres to diffuse and fill crow's feet and expression lines. It also contains chromatic micro-particles, which minimize dark circles and even the eye contour.

Actions:

A. From within: Collagen Bio-Spheres penetrate the surface of the skin. As they come into contact with water naturally found in the skin, they expand to plump and help fill crow's feet and expression lines.
B. On the surface: Light-diffusing, chromatic micro-particles minimize dark circles and even the eye contour by reducing the shadows that make the under-eye area look hollowed and tired.

Results:

Instantly the appearance of expression lines and crow's feet is softened and diffused.
The appearance of under-eye dark circles is immediately minimized. Under-eye puffiness is reduced.

1 comment:

Butternut Boutique said...

Your boys are going to be so well-prepared for their girlfriends/wives thanks to you! There will be a mad rush to snatch them up! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...