Cleansing Wipes - Are you sure?

L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes

I just can't resist a deal! When I saw a special "buy one cleansing lotion and get wipes free" I just couldn't pass it up. I love my Neutrogena wipes and my MAC wipes but thought I would give these a try. Afterall, they were free.

They didn't quite live up to...well, anything! They are soft and smell fresh but simply don't remove makeup that well. They also contain a lot of lotion because when you rub your face, you rub and rub and nothing happens. You are simply smoothing your face with lotion and not really cleaning it. They did not remove my Covergirl Colorstay at all. I had to add an additional makeup remover to the wipe to get my lipstick off. That is simply not acceptable. These wipes are supposed to be a convenience - not a nuisance!

Well, they do smell good and they are actually refreshing. Now I am not sure what to use them for. They are too greasy to use on my hands as hand wipes and too nice to throw away.

Sorry L'Oreal. I really love your products but this one didn't live up to it's expectations.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...