I am SO HIP Finally!


Ok- I am not really hip and probably never will be. But this new L'Oreal H I P pure pigment shadow stick will make you feel hipper!

I have to admit, I tried to apply this as a eyeliner and could barely get it to go on. Then I read the instructions and it said to wet it for a more dramatic look. Drama- yes, that is me! So I wet the little thing and that was the trick! It smoothed on perfectly as an eyeliner (be careful, it goes on thick) and then smudged it a bit with my finger. It looked great and stayed put all day. I was totally sporting Gwyneth smoldering eyes.

The directions also suggest applying it after using the L'Oreal dual sharpener. I will definitely invest in one of these since I loved this stuff.



I bought it in the color "Majestic" which has a lot of purple tones. With mauve being such a trendy color this fall, I will get lots of use from this shade. I will be buying more in other colors very soon so I can experiment.

Who doesn't need a little H I P in their life???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...